How to get the ocijdbc adapter for driver type thin

Hi ,

I am trying to convert xml datatype(Database) into wm Doc ., where we wrote jdbc service for it and It’s returning Null object type .

Then by seeing wmusers I came to know that need to have drivertype=oci instead of thin , but while changing the driver type at connection we are getting following error.

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource connections:nsingh_ptest.[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.ocijdbc10 (Not found in java.library.path)Please let me know from where I can download this driveror jar AND is it possible to get xml datatype as input for jdbc select templateI really appreciate your hep

if you are using a thin driver, you can’t use driverType=oci.
You can switch back to thin, and look more on why null returned (did you run the same query on DB directly?)
or you can go to oracle website to download the oci driver.

I am trying to use driverType=oci but getting error . I searched all oracle site for ocijdbc10.jar file without success .

Could let me know how we can get data from db which has xml type as datatype by using jdbc select service.

Thanks ,

Raj

OCI means that the driver you are using is not type 4 JDBC.
Have a look at the JDBC adapter guide. It’ll explain what you need to do. Mainly, needing to install the DB client software on the OS that IS is running on and adding it to system path.