The ssltoolkit no longer provided by SoftwareAG after webMethods 7. So can you advise which tool can be used to generate the Private key and the CSR on webMethods 9.x? thanks in advance.
You can use either openSSL/Portelcle tools to generate private/public key pair.
Thanks Suresh and MR. Your replies helped me on this.
and more here…
i have not tried but sharing the information from wM 9.2 CC
• Follow the process described in the article on TechCommunity web site
under Communities >>> Command Central Articles
How do I generate keystores and certificates for command central
• Import certificates into client trust stores
• cceroot.cer and cce*.cer into cli-truststore.jks
• cceroot.cer and spm*.cer into cce-truststore.jks
• Copy *.jks files to server, client and target spm nodes
More info thanks!