How to export schedulers activity from integration server?

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?I have created a package in designer where all schedulers resides now I want to download the activity from integration server.

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

A few questions
Can you clarify what you mean by schedulers?
Do you have services which are expected to run as scheduled tasks in a particular package? If yes, you can export this package from designer.
If you need the information about when the scheduled tasks executed, you can get it by enabling the service logs.

Please provide more details on what you are looking for.

-NP

2 Likes

On integration server in Administration page there is one option to give package name and service name after giving this it will show the service activity… but giving particular package name and service name is not working for me.

Hi Monika,

please provide us the wM version you are using as well as a screenshot from the page you have mentioned.
This will help us to better understand where you are looking for this information.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Yes the screenshot would definitely help. @monika7jaiswal - Please try use to use the initial template for such questions , that would clarify the question and lead to quicker answers.
-NP

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.