how to delete the row in content provider

Hi All,

i have one requirement that in dropdown am displaying accountReference values and assigning value property to the business data.

and i ahve Asytable has the account reference value.,if i select one of the account reference in drop down i need to delete the respective account reference row in table.
i have written below snippet code ,but am not achieving the requirement.

for (int i = getAccountReferenceProvider().getRowCount() - 1; i >= 0 ; i–) {
getAccountReferenceProvider().setRowIndex(i);
if(getInterdebtorTransferRequest().getTaskData().getInterdebtorTransferPI().getTransferthefundsfromLoanReference().trim().equalsIgnoreCase(getAccountReferenceProvider().getValue(“accountReference”).toString().trim())){
getAccountReferenceProvider().setRowSelected(true);
getAccountReferenceProvider().deleteRow();
break;
}
}

This logic is not deleting particular row in table., please help me on this.

Regards,
Anil Kumar Ellendula

i got the solution with below code:

getGetCustomerAccountsAndLoanFinancialDetails().refresh();
setCustomerAccounts(getGetCustomerAccountsAndLoanFinancialDetails().getResult());
com.webMethods.caf.is.wsclient.customerservicing.common.wsdl.provider.interdebtortransfer.customerAccount updatedCustomerAccounts = new com.webMethods.caf.is.wsclient.customerservicing.common.wsdl.provider.interdebtortransfer.customerAccount[customerAccounts.length - 1];
int index = 0;
for (int i = customerAccounts.length - 1; i >= 0; i–) {
com.webMethods.caf.is.wsclient.customerservicing.common.wsdl.provider.interdebtortransfer.customerAccount acc = customerAccounts[i];
if (!acc.getAccountReference().trim().equals(getInterdebtorTransferRequest().getTaskData().getInterdebtorTransferPI().getTransferthefundsfromLoanReference().trim())) {
updatedCustomerAccounts[index++] = customerAccounts[i];
}
}

if (customerAccounts.length > index) {
						setCustomerAccounts(updatedCustomerAccounts);			
					}

thanks and regards,
Anil Kumar Ellendula