How to Create won application inside Cumulocity

Cumulocity
Backend: 1015.0.278
UI: 1011.0.38
I want to develop won application in application builder so that we can show like alarms in that application in our won way how can we achieve this and how to develop if you could help me in that with some example and how that alarm I will able to show in my application help with steps how to develop application in that and how to show alarms or measurements in cumulocity.

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Backend: 1015.0.278
UI: 1011.0.38

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

i want to develop a application in cumulocity how can i develop help me with steps or with example it would be better for me and after developing application how i can see alarms in that looking forward for some usefull solutions ?

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

@sumit.singh , I think this link with help you to quick start the developing your own Application dashboard using Application builder - GitHub - SoftwareAG/cumulocity-app-builder: The Application Builder for Cumulocity provides a simple, coding-free way to create new applications inside Cumulocity. Application Builder is an open-source tool for you to create web applications in a no-code environment. Created by Global Presales.

Thank you @Vachaspati_Diwevedi I am going through your suggestion, but
I want to write my won html and css code for the application and then want to show alarms in that application in a specific format like in table format , for example i my application i am showing alarms in table with so many columns same as want to show alarms in Cumulocity by developing won application , it would we better if you share me some example or any thing helpfull?

@sumit.singh There are various widgets available as part of Application builder check if this fits your requirements -

OR you can develop your own custom widget and deploy on in the Application builder. you can follow the below link that might help - Cumulocity Application Builder - Build and Deploy Custom widget

The application builder is an example of an application built on the top of Cumulocity IoT that is based on the web SDK Application configuration - Cumulocity IoT Guides

This will give you come libraries and a starting point. You will then have to develop the widgets/plugins needed for the display and there are examples here https://open-source.softwareag.com/

The application builder has been developed over a few years to help you do this quickly and as mentioned earlier provides a list of available widgets to make building your first application easy.

If you want to just build an web application that uses the API’s of c8y then you can just use the APIs available Cumulocity IoT - OpenAPI Specifications

thank u for this reference @Vachaspati_Diwevedi and @Mathew Barnes I will go through the link u have provided me and come back if feel any issue or confusion.

I have some confusion where to write code to develop application for cumulocity , i mean if i am writing in vs code then how to i will use this application in Cumulocity or i have to write it directly in Cumulocity I am confused help me with some example

I have subscribed MQTT protocols to get alarms and other data on Cumulocity now Getting alarms in JSON format what I want , I want to show this alarm after Json parse in my custom widget I have develop this widget on Cumulocity using html now how to i get this alarm data on that widget I mean how I will able to listen these alarm on that widget ?

below is attachments how I am getting alarm on Cumulocity and how to Listen these alarm or get on that custom widget give some example

this alarm which i am getting via MQTT

now I want to show those alarms in my widget how can i listen those alarms or getting on this html widget below is my html custom widget.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.