How to create dynamic dashboard using app builder code?

Hi Team,
I have created 4 types of custom widgets and i want show each widget will be seperate dashboard. How to get dynamically dashboards and widgets?

Hi Thamizharasan,

Can you share more details on your use case ?

How are you expecting dashboards to render dynamically ? Based on what parameters/conditions/criteria ?

Regards,

Darpan

Hi Darpan,

Based on device id and widget should be dynamic.
Already i got one scenario but i have another one scenario.
Below the image will be first dashboard:
Step 1: below image i’m having multiple(location) widget if user click the any one of the widget, it should redirect to another widget(utilities) page or dashboard

Step 2: Below image will show in second dashboard or N no.of widget(Utilities) page

Step 3: Final will be device dashboard page or widget page

Please verify and let me know the suggestions.

Thanks,
Thamizharasan P

Hi Thamizharasan,

Navigation from one dashboard(page) to another dashboard(page) is possible dynamically using angular router.

For example, you can call a method when user click on image/element in your page and configure routing as below:

this.router.navigate([ /application/${appId}/tabgroup/${tabgroupId}/dashboard/${dashboardId}/device/${deviceId}]);

Please note that “/application/${appId}/” and “/dashboard/${dashboardId}/” are mandatory parameters while tabgroup and deviceId are optional (you need to provide this if configured while creating dashboard).

appId: you will find this from URL

dashboardId: this is target dashboard where you want to redirect.

You also need to import router service in your component.

Regards,

Darpan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.