How to configure JMS/MQ Adapter

Hi,

We have installed freeware webmethod 9.5 trial version. Now we are trying to do the excersise on Message flow between flowservice and IBM MQ, i have gone through some documents and found that JMS/MQ adapter configuration is required. Could any one please let me know what configuration is required to achive this senario. I have only webmehtods designer, IS server. Will it require MyWebmethods also ?.

And i am getting below error while configuring the JMS Alias in IS.
in com.wm.app.b2b.server.jms.JMSSubsystemException: [ISS.0134.9063] Error retrieving JNDI context: javax.naming.NamingException: exception creating NamingContext: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Realm is currently not reachable:Retry count exceeded on attempt to connect to host [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Realm is currently not reachable:Retry count exceeded on attempt to connect to host]

Regards,
Sreenivas

@ sreenivas,

I guess on wM 9.5 free trail you have only JDBC and SAP adapters. Not sure whether they have provided JMS and MQ …

On IS admin under Adapter what do you see??

Hi,

I can see only JDBC Adapter.

Regards,
Sreenivas.

You can try to use build in JMS-functionality by pointing the JNDI to the MQ-Repository.

This will require some IBM Jars under IS-Root/lib/jars/custom/.

Regards,
Holger

@ Sreenivas: 9.5 trial version does not have MQ adapter.