how to config My webMethods server java heap size

Dear all

I have installed the MWM Server9.9 and now I want to modify the java heap size.Anyone know how to config the value and detail methods.

And the othere issue about the JDBC Jar file.
I have added the ojdbc6.jar file and put to ISPath/IntegrationServer/instances/default/packages/WmJDBCAdapter/code/jars and restart IS Server.Now I can create the ORACLE Conn.

But compared with IS8.0,the JDBC jar file is put to IS classload path(ISPath/IntegrationServer/lib) .

And I want to know the method as same with 8.0 and how to config the jdbc jar fils to IS9.9 classload

Thanks!

Hi Deng,

as long as not explicitly required the jar should only be located under WmJDBCAdapter/code/jars-directory.
Put a package dependency on each packages properties to WmJDBCAdapter-package if direct access to the jar is required or to force teh packages which contain jdbc connections to be loaded after WmJDBCAdapter has finished loading.

If you really need the jar in the server wide class path it should be located under IntegrationServer/instances//lib/jars/custom.
For IntegrationServers prior to 9.6 the path is IntegrationServer/lib/jars/custom (remove the “custom” part if directory does not exist).
When placing jars under lib/jars it is required to shutdonw and restart the IntegrationServer as when placing under the package only a reload of the package is neccessary causing a reload of all packages being dependent on this package (either directly or indirectly).

The Memory Settings for MWS can be found in the MWS/server//bin/server_properties.sh (or .bat if on Windows).
Check for the JVM_OPTS property.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Dear Holger

Thanks for your reply,I’ll try to setup the configuration.

Thanks!