How to config MQ 6.0 Adapter

Unable to obtain Queue Names:
[ART.114.2055] 114.2055 [ADA.600.2062] PCFQuery could not connect to the Queue Manager SFIS_SZ_TEST - reasonCode=2195 - [ART.114.2055] 114.2055 [ADA.600.2062] PCFQuery could not connect to the Queue Manager SFIS_SZ_TEST - reasonCode=2195

There are few trivial things you have to keep in mind, do not leave any blank spaces in the end or in the begining of the entries you are typing in as part of the configurations.

Also make sure that you can telnet to the MQ port from the machine where you are configuring the MQ adapter connection

Let me know if you are still having issues.

Cheers,
Muthu.

Juliana,
Can you connect to any other Queue Managers? I was getting this error a few months back. Having no luck, I changed the hostname/queue manager name and successfully connected to another queue manager. This led me to believe the problem was in the MQSeries Queue Manager vice the webMethods MQ Adapter.
We never figured out what exactly was wrong, but, when I called IBM for MQSeries support, they forced us to apply their latest MQSeries upgrade (CSD10, the last I checked). After applying this upgrade, we were able to connect, so we let it go at that.
Again, this may or may not be the same issue you’re having, but I just though I’d share our experience with you.
Good Luck!
ted