how features!

I saw a little about x-application material.
and I could not find x-application web page(maybe by my strangeness…)
but i want to know how many features(?) it contains and it’s policy, and so on…

thanks.

X-Application is not yet released. So there does not exist a web page yet.

X-Application is a framework to jumpstart Tamino application development. X-Application connects Web pages to Tamino without programming. It provides JSP tags to embed database access into HTML pages. With the JSP Tags common functionality is available to query, browse and maintain documents stored in Tamino. X-Application is implemented as generic and ready-to-run Java modules encapsulating its functionality. This API hides technical details of accessing the Tamino XML Database and provides access to X-Application functionality for any Java application. X-Application will be available only through the online Tamino Developers Community. Source code is included.

Regards, Harald

X-Application will be available only through the online Tamino Developers Community.

Tamino X-application will be a SAG product independent or is a Tamino utillities ?

A range of additional services of Tamino XML Server 3.1 is available at no extra cost via the Tamino Developer Community. Most of these tools are included on the Tamino CD.
Tamino X-Application is a service that is available via Tamino Developer Community only.

That means that Tamino X-Application is a service of Tamino XML Server.

Regards, Harald