How do I return enumeration list of a variable when validation error occurs?

Hi,

Im using the built in validation for input/output parameters in webMethods and I set some input parameters to have enumerated values.
I would like to return the enumerated values for a parameter that fails as part of my error handler during validation.
Is there any built-in functions or any codes that I might need to add in my current flow service.

More details are as follows:

I’m only getting below error message when validation fails at run time,

[ISC.0049.9005] Input validation for service ‘service namespace’ failed: ‘/inputParameter DT-002 [ISC.0082.9460] No matching enumeration value’

Does anyone knows how to see or retrieve or return also the enumerated values that was set to that particular failing parameter automatically at run time?

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Hi…

I am facing the same problem … did u figure out any solution for ur problem…

Please let me know …

Error :

[ISS.0098.9007] Data does not conform to the Publishable Document Type news.canonicals.advertising:Advertising_V2 errors: INVALID
List of errors:
[0] pathName=/canonical/doc:document/eai:header/eai:source/eai:systemName errorCode=DT-002 errorMessage=[ISC.0082.9460] No matching enumeration value

Let me know how to solve this…

Thanks in adavance

Regards,
Bhanu.

you cant catch error, while validate input/output activated and the service called as the top level service.

better approach is by:

1. 1st create document type for the current input service
  2. set the input service use that doc type
  3. on the first statement of the service, called the WmPublic/pub.schema:validate