How do I listen to measurements, events and alarms channels with the Java Client?

I’m trying to use the java client to subscribe to all the real-time notification channels like “measurements/”, “events/”, “alarms”, but I only found 3 classes that implements the Subscriber interface but they do not listen the channels I’m interested in.

http://resources.cumulocity.com/documentation/javasdk/current/com/cumulocity/sdk/client/notification/Subscriber.html

InventoryRealtimeNotificationsSubscriber(deprecated)

package com.cumulocity.sdk.client.cep.notification;
public class InventoryRealtimeNotificationsSubscriber implements com.cumulocity.sdk.client.notification.Subscriber {

private static final java.lang.String REALTIME_NOTIFICATIONS_URL = "cep/realtime";

private final com.cumulocity.sdk.client.notification.Subscriber<java.lang.String,com.cumulocity.sdk.client.cep.notification.ManagedObjectNotification> subscriber;

private static final java.lang.String channelPrefix = "/managedobjects/";

OperationNotificationSubscriber

package com.cumulocity.sdk.client.devicecontrol.notification;
public class OperationNotificationSubscriber implements com.cumulocity.sdk.client.notification.Subscriber {

public static final java.lang.String DEVICE_CONTROL_NOTIFICATIONS_URL = "devicecontrol/notifications";

private final com.cumulocity.sdk.client.notification.Subscriber<com.cumulocity.model.idtype.GId,com.cumulocity.rest.representation.operation.OperationRepresentation> subscriber;

CepCustomNotificationsSubscriber

package com.cumulocity.sdk.client.cep.notification;
public class CepCustomNotificationsSubscriber implements com.cumulocity.sdk.client.notification.Subscriber {

public static final java.lang.String CEP_CUSTOM_NOTIFICATIONS_URL = "cep/customnotifications";

private final com.cumulocity.sdk.client.notification.Subscriber<java.lang.String,java.lang.Object> subscriber;

Where are the other subscriber classes?