how can C# client call web service in WM 6.1

I publish a web service in WM 6.1. the protocol is SOAP-MSG. the wsdl is the attached file. I create a web service connector to call the web service. it can run. but when i create a C# client according to the wsdl. i get the following exception. how to fix it?. thanks.

Exception when invoke web service:[ISS.0088.9134] Exception occurred while proce
ssing the body of the message
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClie
ntMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCal
l)
at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodN
ame, Object parameters)
at WMWSClient.DateReference.Yangbo_WS_SampleServiceService.getDate(holder get
Date1) in e:\temp\webservice\wmwsclient\web references\datereference\reference.c
s:line 38
at WMWSClient.Class1.Main(String args) in e:\temp\webservice\wmwsclient\cla
ss1.cs:line 62

Toby
getDate.wsdl (4.04 KB)

How is your getDate message defined in the imported schema? It appears that C# .Net is having trouble deserializeing (unmarshalling)the soap message into C# objects.

Mark

Hi, Mark

Thanks for your response. but i can’t understander what you say. would you please like to give me more detailed information?

Toby

Your WSDL file imports the schema “http://10.134.49.111:5678/Yangbo.WS.SampleService” which defines the getDate message. Your C# client uses this schema to build a class (or classes) that define the getDate message. The classes must know how to read the getDate message and it appears they don’t know “understand” the getDate object defined in your schema. The terms “deserialize” and “unmarshal” are the technical terms to describe the process that your C# classes uses to “read/understand” the getDate message.

HTH explain Marks’ comment.

Fred