Help with mapping an IDoc

Hi Javier,

Did you got any final fix from webMethods.Pl share with us.

Thanks,
Srini

Hi Javier,

Did you got any final fix from webMethods.Pl share with us.

Thanks,
Srini

Srini,

WM technical support provide me a flow service workaround?? but never worked well.
I find the solution for my problem following these steps:

1. Create the DTD directly from SAP system using WE60 transaction.(to avoid probably discrepancies with IFR.com xml document)
  2. My service declared in the routing rule receiveIDOC start with transformFlatToHierarchy and I create second flow processIDOC
  3. Inside processIDOC I got savePipelineToFile and restorePipelineFromFile for debugging purposes.(you have to adding the logic to process the restore service)
  4. map the boundNode to my DTD IDOC pointing to IDOC level.(Normally at this level you must see the data, but is better to create a single map step to viewed).

This is the way I solved this issue.

HTH

Okay I just read this thread and 2 people had mentioned that although the XML schema they imported from SAP shows certain elements as records, at runtime they are showing up as arrays. I mapped my boundNode to my document Type that I generated from the schema. To me this is a bug - webMethods should use the document (or better yet the schema) to determine whether to make arrays or not.

Has anyone experienced this problem where elements are showing up as arrays instead of single records as the schema dictates? I can take the first element of the array but I’d prefer it to work as expected.

Thanks in advance,
Will