Help required to Insert the values in XML String

Hi All,

Good day.

I am trying to insert an Content of an XML String into an Table.

XMLString:

<prlnno>10</prlnno><prno>0010062733</prno><price>1100</price><qty>35</qty><descript>This is line item one…</descript>
<requestor>Requestor1</requestor><prlnno>20</prlnno><prno>0010062733</prno><price>1100</price><qty>35</qty><descript>This is line item two…</descript>
<requestor>Requestor2</requestor><prlnno>30</prlnno><prno>0010062733</prno><price>1100</price><qty>35</qty><descript>This is line item three…</descript>
<requestor>Requestor3</requestor>

I need to insert this in an Table called “WMPRDT” and it has the following fields.

PRLNNO
PRNO
PRICE
QTY
DESCRIPT
REQUESTOR

Following are my Steps:

stringToDocument
documentToRecord
insert

But somehow if i am having more set of Tag repeats i am getting the following Error,

[Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Unable to determine the type of the specified object.

Can anyone give an Suggestion for me in this regards , so that i can insert the above XML String as Three Records as the Tag.

regards
Brick

[url=“wmusers.com”]wmusers.com

Hi!

I want to test using of XML in the flow services. I want to send a XML file and get the result. I would appreciate if you could provide with some examples for the same.

Sandip:

The wM documentation provides examples and tutorials that cover this topic quite well. See if those are helpful. If you have any questions or problems with anything, post another message and someone will undoubtedly jump in to help.