Having Problem while enabling JDBC Adapter

I am Having the following error while enabling the JDBC Adapter…
I am using Windows2000 and IS6.5 and Oracle 8i

hai…

Just check out the drvers ,Other Properties and DaDataSource Class …u just send me snap shot of that.

Regards
damu

hi siri,

the error is encountered due to the connection
please check the JDBC setting like IP address, and port
i think your database server address is incorrect

regards
waseem

Hi Siri,
Also see if you have specified Other Properties as driverType=thin. Sometimes you get this error if you have not specified this parameter also.

Regards,
Bala

may be the target database is down

HTH
PRY

Just check out have you copied class12.jar and class111.jar into IntegrationServer\lib\jars

Regards

Nikhil

Hi,
In addition to the above suggestions also check if your Oracle Listener is running or not.

Thanks,
Puneet Verma

Hi Guys

Still my jdbc adaptor is not working i m sending screen shots of this. Pls help me out.

Thanks in advance.

this is the error which i m getting at server console
///////////////////////////////////////////
2006-07-05 19:50:16 PDT [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Erro
r log for details. Error: [ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSo
urce class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
2006-07-05 19:50:17 PDT [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Erro
r log for details. Error: [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to
enable connection resource brokr:testjdbc.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection mana
ger.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.po
ol.OracleDataSource”.
2006-07-05 19:51:36 PDT [ART.0118.5505V1] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Starting
connection brokr:testjdbc.
2006-07-05 19:51:36 PDT [ART.0118.5505V1] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Starting
connection brokr:testjdbc.
2006-07-05 19:51:36 PDT [ART.0118.5517V1] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Creating
connection manager properties: >>>BasicData:poolable=true,minimumPoolSize=1,max
imumPoolSize=10,poolIncrementSize=1,blockingTimeout=1000,expireTimeout=1000,sele
ctionSize=0,poolOnCommit=true<<<.
2006-07-05 19:51:38 PDT [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Erro
r log for details. Error: [ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSo
urce class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
2006-07-05 19:51:38 PDT [ART.0114.1007E] Adapter Runtime: Error Logged. See Erro
r log for details. Error: [ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to
enable connection resource brokr:testjdbc.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection mana
ger.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.po
ol.OracleDataSource”.

hi siri,
please post screenshot of the adapter configuration that you had done (DB url, host name, port,database name etc)

please check the thing that had mentioned by dhamodhar, bmosur, pryWM, nikhil and puneetverma

regards
waseem

I did see such errors on our system. But in our case it was the DB/Listner which was having the problem

HTH
PRY

Hi Siri,

1. Check whether the database is up and running,
  2. Place classes12.jar into IntegrationServer\lib\jars and start the server. If the Integration Server is running while you are placing the classes12.jar file then restart the Server.
  3. Configure the JDBC connection with correct Database name, UID, PWD, and the rest of the information you can get it in the JDBC_Adapter_User_Guide.pdf.

Read the above point 2 carefully and start the process, This might help you in getting the connection.

Regards,
RKK