Got the error when doing search

X-Application Version: 4.1.1
Tamino Version : 4.1.1
Platform : Win2kWebContainer : Tamocat 4.1.1
JDK Version : 1.4.1

I get the following error when I generate an X-application for Yacht and did a search with all fields blank.

An error occurred in the application program. Please report the following problem to your webmaster.
Error message: Exception when executing query : for $x in input()/yacht return $x.
Help message: Based on the query parameters X-Application created a query string. But, this string was not accepted by Tamino. Look at the message of the stack trace to find the reason of the problem.
Exception id: 157
Exception Type: DesignException
Stacktrace:

XException: id = 215 arg[0] = com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.plugin.StandardWorkspacePlugin.xqueryDocuments arg[1] = xquery
Nested Exception (com.softwareag.tamino.db.API.response.TResponseBuildException, tag: $Name: JavaTaminoAPI_4_1_2_41 $) stacktrace:

Nested Exception (java.lang.NumberFormatException, tag: $Name: JavaTaminoAPI_4_1_2_41 $) stacktrace:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: “”

Hi,

I’m just not quite familiar with ‘Yacht’.
Could you please send me the schema.

Thanks
Thorsten

Hello,

Could you sent the same query with the X-Plorer or with the Tamino Interactive Interface?

If it works fine with these tools, please send us the complete stacktrace and the schema for your example.

Many thanks.

Bye,
Christian.

I have attached the Schema. But I dont think its because of the schema because it works fine in my friends PC.
yachtSchema.tsd (3.2 KB)

Hello,

please, could you check your data. Use the Tamino Interactive Interface or X-Plorer.

I guess that one of your stored documents is invalid. The schema contains xs:integer and xs:decimals. If one document contains for example an empty string instead of an integer or decimal the number format exception occurs.

If you remove this document / these documents, the search should work.

Bye,
Christian.