Getting error while enabling JDBC connection

Hello Team,

I am getting below error while i am trying to enable JDBC connection in new server:

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource FSCComInt.TNDatabase:TNDBConnection.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.200] The JDBC DataSource class “com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource” cannot be located.
com.microsoft.jdbcx.sqlserver.SQLServerDataSource

Could you please help me with this??

Regards,
ABhishek.

Make sure you have the JDBC driver “sqljdbc4.jar” in WmJDBCAdapter/code/jars and restart the IS. If you want the jar to be global to all instances, you can copy the same in C:\SoftwareAG912\IntegrationServer\lib\jars

Hi,

when providing the jar under IntegrationServer/lib/jars, I would prefer IntegrationServer/lib/jars/custom.
For existing instances additionally copy the jar to IntegrationServer/instances//lib/jars/custom then.
Remember to restart the IS in this case.

Additionally to achive higher compatibility with the new features of JDBC 4.x Standard and the recent MSSQL versions I would prefer mssql-jdbc-6.2.2.jre.jar (x=7 for wM prior to wM 9.12, x=8 starting with wM 9.12; x refers to the JVM version wM is running on) instead of.sqljdbc4.jar.

If there is a newer driver version available (newer than 6.2.2) the jar file name needs to be changed accordingly.

Regards,
Holger