Forward Azure SDK logs to a custom log file

Hi guys,

I am currently working on a solution to connect to an Azure Service Bus and consume some messages using the Azure java sdk libraries. I noticed that logs are going to sag-osgi.log and wanted to have them in a custom rolling file.

For this I had as reference this and added following to the log4j2.properties file from IS/configuration/logging:

appender.rolling.type = RollingFile
appender.rolling.name = Azure.SDKLogFile
appender.rolling.fileName = /wmhome/data/AzureSDK/LOG/azureSdkLog.log
appender.rolling.filePattern = /wmhome/data/AzureSDK/LOG/azureSdkLog.%d{dd-MMM}.log.gz
appender.rolling.layout.type = PatternLayout
appender.rolling.layout.pattern = %d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss} %-5p %m%n
appender.rolling.policies.type = Policies
appender.rolling.policies.size.type = SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy
appender.rolling.policies.size.size=10MB
appender.rolling.strategy.type = DefaultRolloverStrategy
appender.rolling.strategy.max = 5

logger.10.name=com.azure.core
logger.10.level=debug
logger.10.appenderRef.rolling.ref=Azure.SDKLogFile

After doing this, I noticed following error in the wrapper.log:

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2023/11/23 10:15:59 | 2023-11-23 10:15:59.432 : Integration Server detected loss of its Log4j configuration. Integration Server is restoring its Log4j configuration.
INFO   | jvm 1    | 2023/11/23 10:15:59 | 2023-11-23 10:15:59,495 Log4j2-TF-17-ConfiguratonFileWatcher-6 ERROR Unable to locate appender "Platform.RollingLogFile" for logger config "root"

Any idea what I can do to fix this?

Hi @niemand23
The added entries look correct. The location of the added entries in the configuration could be affecting the existing configuration for the root logger which use the Platform.RollingLogFile appender. Please verify/ share the complete log4j2.properties file contents.

-NP