find total no of flow services and java services in package

I need to gather some statistics infomation before migration. Can you please guide me how to find total no of flow services and java services persist in specific packages?

IS Administrator > Packages > Management > Browse Services in package is one way.

I’m curious as to the value of this information?

Thanks!

In Package management section, browse services link is listing all the services name. Maually i counted total no of services…
But i am unable to figure out how many flow services and java services from this section.

Is there any other way to find out statistics of how many of flowservices/javaservices in packages?

You might be able to use PackageDoc, available in the Shareware section. It lists all the services of a package and identifies the type of service. You can look at the implementation to see if there are useful things you could use to get the counts you’re looking for in an automated way.

I’m still curious as to the value of this information. “Package X has 10 FLOW services and 2 Java services” seems to be an odd statistic to need.

Thanks!. I will look into it and let you know the update.

You can as well count the number of flow.xml files in the subdirectories of the ‘packages’ directory.