FileAccess control Error

I specified the path in fileAccessConrol.cnf file but unable to write file to the specified directory.The following error is being shown.Please suggest me the solution for this issue, Thanks in advance.

Error:
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0086.9263] Specified path [E:\InvwM\wMftpGet] is not on the [allowedReadPaths] allowed list in the fileAccessControl configuration file

Can you have a look at the BIS guide.

Hi Mahesh I have specified the path in fileAccessControl.cnf file as per the BIS guide .Even then it is showing error.

Can you attach fileAccessControl.cnf file.

When you made changes to the above file did you reload the WmPublic package or restart Integration Server

Hi Mahesh,
I have reloaded the WmPublic package and restarted the IS but cant resolve the issue.
the fileAccessControl.cnf file is in the attachment

Can you try the below entries in the fileAccessControl.cnf file:

allowedWritePaths=E:\InvwM\wMftpGet
allowedReadPaths=E:\InvwM\wMftpGet
allowedDeletePaths=E:\InvwM\wMftpGet

Reload the WmPublic package. Restart IS (last option)

What is your wM version? Let me know if it does not work :slight_smile:

Hi Mahesh,
Issue is resolved with “\” ,Thanks. :slight_smile:

Great… Thanks for updating back!

Team,

I’m using pub.file:checkFileExistence service.
Where should I place this config file - fileAccessControl.cnf in my package ?

Thanks,
Saradhi

The file is already present at

The fileAccessControl.cnf configuration file in Integration Server_directory\Integration
Server\packages\WmPublic\config directory

Just write your configurations there and it should work.

@ Mahesh,

Thank you. I figured it out.

reagrds,
Saradhi K.

Glad you figured out 8)

Dear Mahesh,

I’m also facing the same issue, I have followed all the steps mentioned in ur earlier posts.

1. Added folder path with “\” to fileAccessControl.
  2. Reloaded the wMPublic package & Re-started IS.

fileAccessControl config file

allowedWritePaths=D:\wM_Pocs\FileDropsTutorial\outbound;
allowedReadPaths=D:\wM_Pocs\FileDropsTutorial\outbound;
allowedDeletePaths=D:\wM_Pocs\FileDropsTutorial\outbound;

even though my flow service is throwing below error.

Error Log
WMERROR 2015-04-05T09:41:57.613Z 2015-04-05T09:41:57.614Z[ISS.0086.9263] Specified path [D:\wM_Pocs\FileDropsTutorial\outbound\out.txt] is not on the [allowedWritePaths] allowed list in the fileAccessControl configuration file com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0086.9263] Specified path [D:\wM_Pocs\FileDropsTutorial\outbound\out.txt] is not on the [allowedWritePaths] allowed list in the fileAccessControl configuration file
at pub.file.checkPathValidity(file.java:152)
at pub.file.readerToFile(file.java:222)
at pub.file.stringToFile(file.java:923)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:443)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:641)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:39)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:49)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:243)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.PipelineProcessor.process(PipelineProcessor.java:171)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:302)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:34)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:369)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:545)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:384)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:238)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java:205)
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java:254)
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java:511)
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.java:389)
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState…services:Processfile pub.file:stringToFile
services:Processfile(/3)

[img]

What is your IS version? Try the below setting in the config file and reload the WmPublic

allowedWritePaths=D:/wM_Pocs/FileDropsTutorial/outbound;
allowedReadPaths=D:/wM_Pocs/FileDropsTutorial/outbound;
allowedDeletePaths=D:/wM_Pocs/FileDropsTutorial/outbound;

I’m Using webMethods 9.7 trail version.
Ya, I did as suggested but no luck, could you please me.
For Filename variable in StringToFile service, I’m giving ‘D:\wM_Pocs\FileDropsTutorial\outbound\out.txt’ value.

\ should work as this has worked for me and other users. Can you try /

Contact me on email for further assistance.

Hi Sajjan ,

As your using 9.7 you need to modify the file in path \IntegrationServer\instances\default\packages\WmPublic\config\fileAccessControl.cnf to specify which directories/files have access to the directorie(s)/file(s) and then reload the WmPublic package.

As it was windows server use the “//” in file hope this help you.

Thanks
Jesse

Hi,

I am using 9.7
Even I have paremeter watt.security.pub.getFile.checkReadAllowed=false I have got the same error ISS.0086.9263] Specified path [/data/test111] is not on the [allowedWritePaths] allowed list in the fileAccessControl configuration file

I have entry allowedWritePaths=//data// in configuration file fileAccessControl.cnf.

Do you have any hint for me?
Thank you very much
Janez

Kindly follow this thread you will be able to fix it yourself. After you edit the fileAccessControl.cnf file make sure you reload the WmPublic package.

Hi Mahesh,

You are realy fast.
Thank you for your answer.
I have already done all that. The strange thing for me is why it still checks settings in fileAccessCOntrol.cng file allthough i have set mentioned parameter to false.
But I have also set parameter allowedWritePaths and reloaded package and still no change.

Our installation is on RHEL

Thank you
Janez