File polling processing service access denied

Hi,

We are using wM8.0.1. In our QA I’m getting the error as “File polling processing service access denied”

In DEV, it’s working fine, in Dev service has Execute ACL as “ (inherited)”.

In QA environment, I couldn’t see “ (inherited)” in the drop down list, I can see Default, Administrator, Anonymous,etc… why is that? Is that couldn’t be the reason for the failure? I tried will all the above options, all the time I’m getting the same error. Your views.

Rgds,
Sam.

Is the service to QA moved using Deployer or manual push?

Also in QA have you also tried updating the ACL as (inherited) via IS Admin package folders browsing page?

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

I moved the package to replicate/Inbound and deployed ( not using deployer ).

As you said I modified folder/service all the ACL’s using admin page to “ (inherited)” and even in developer too for the service modified the ACL, but still getting the same error “[FF.0001.0032C] File polling processing service access denied. User Administrator not allowed to run

Your views please.

Rgds,
Sam.

Can you try with any other test service with out changing any ACL settings etc… in the existing or a new package/service and see if you get the same error? Its just a part of troubleshooting to determine some deployment or other issue assuming your DEV is also 8.0.1?

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

This time I just copied the same service with **_1 and used. It worked :slight_smile:
Not sure why it didn’t work in the very first time. Thanks for your inputs.

Rgds,
Sam.

Glad to hear it’s working now…Tere are some times weird behaviors arise so we deal with different techniques (trouble shooting) :slight_smile:

Hi…
you need to set Access Mode to “Allow by Default” value.
where you have configure the File pooling…