File Polling Port

Hi Experts,

I have a doubt and unable to find answer that I shall be very thankful if someone explain.
While creating File Polling port when I select any user in option, Run service as user it automatically add 20 initially with user name. I would like to know the reason why IS adds 20 with user name.

Regards,
Kuldeep

Hi Kuldeep,

Can you mention me your environment details, along with the screen capture of file polling port configuration.

Does the user selected is from IS directory or from central users directory?
Is this problem occurs for any specific user or for all users?

I have tried creating File Polling port in my Environment (IS_8.2_SP1_Core_Fix9) it seems to be good and doesn’t add the value 20 with the username.
If you mention the details of your environment it will be easier for me to do research on it.

Regards,
Deepa Mourougayane

Hi Deepa,

User is selected from IS directory. This problem is coming for all users.
For your reference I have attached screenshot of filepolling configuration and environment details.

Let me know if you require more details.

Regards,
Kuldeep

Hi Kuldeep,

Please let us know which version of webMethods you are using…and also the OS details.

Hi Kishor,

I am using WM 7.1.2 and window XP OS.

Regards,
Kuldeep

Hi Kuldeep,

We have seen similar issues in the past, where it works fine with Internet Explorer but Firefox has issues.
This issue has been fixed in IS_7.1.2_Core_Fix8. Please install the latest core fix available for 7.1.2

Regards,
Deepa Mourougayane