File Polling Port Access Denied

I have configure a file polling port to poll a directory. The polling works properly. But it could not execute the service specified in the port settings. Throws following error. I have set the input parameter ffdata in service, confgured the content type as application/x-wmflatfile.

File polling processing service access denied. User Default not allowed to run service ISOR.FlatFile:loadFile
[552]2003-07-24 16:42:21 GMT+05:30 [ISS.0051.0008D] Listener FilePollingListener:C:\webMethods6\IntegrationServer\packages\ISOR\pub\data was denied access to service ISOR.FlatFile:loadFile

Tried with all ACL settings and user names. What could be wrong?.

Jey.

Where did you change the ACL? Have you tried the ACL “anonymous” on the package and the same while you setup the filepolling listener?

Yes. I changed to anonymous in the package level and tried with all users in port settings. Throws the same error.

Jey.

This is probably 8 months too late, but I will post an answer in case someoone else has a similar error…

I had the same problem -

File polling processing service access denied. User Default not allowed to run service “SERVICE NAME”

I had not set the Access Mode…EASY…

I have the same problem, I try to set up all ACL for package Service and filepolling port but this error appears :
“File polling processing service access denied. User USER nit allowed to run service SERVICE”

So if someone have an answer, it will be great?

thanks

I find where the problem is, In fact when you edit port, you need to set “Access Mode” to Allow by Default value.

I tried all the suggestions given above, but still have the message [FPL.001.0032C] “File polling processing service access denied. User Default not allowed to run service SERVICE”.

Any other thoughts on this issue.

thanks in advance

Hi All,
I had the same issue…I had set the access mode to allow by default and it works fine for all the users.I had selected the user to be Administrator.

HTH