File Polling - Files on a Wintel box - IS on Unix

Hi,

I’m looking to setup file polling of files that are on a Windows box from an Integration Server running on Unix. Is this possible ?? If so, what authorities do I need to have setup on the Wintel Box and what is the correct syntax for the monitoring directory ??

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide…

Cheers,
David

Hello

File poller picks the file from monitoring directory which is mounted in the same NFS server in which the IS server got installed. I don’t think its possible to poll the file from Windows while the IS is in different server.

Regards,
Sasanka

it is possible to share NFS Folder from windows server and mount it in Unix. Administrative tasks depends on the which windows server you are using, your network team should be able to help.

Please check with your Network team and they can NFS Folder from windows server and so that IS can poll the shared directory/all permissions given to the IS installed OS and particular user (as Administrator or some thing)

“it is possible to share NFS Folder from windows server and mount it in Unix. Administrative tasks depends on the which windows server you are using, your network team should be able to help.”

Thanks Deepan for guiding us.