FF Reprocessing status

I am sending some flat files to partner. if any error occured in that process it will show the system status value as DONE W/ERROR. If i reprocess, then it is showing the system status as REPROCESS W/ERROR,
But the file transmition was sucessful.

So, if the file got transmitted successfully during the reprocess, how can i get the system status as DONE.

Please provide me your suggestions.

You can’t change the TN ProcessingStatus and by default if you reprocess it will stay as REPROCESS W/ERROR for any DONE W/ERROR docs.Also you can notice in tn.doc:changeStatus service there used be a param ‘System Status’ which is removed from 7.x…I know it sounds little confusion looking at the status.

HTH,
RMg

Rmg,Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me the diff between reprocess and resubmitt. If sending FF to partner got failed, then do i need to do reprocess or resubmitt.

Appreciate you suggestions.

Thanks all

Resubmit will create completely fresh bizdoc instance (InternalId)…
Reprocess will reprocess the same instance and routes it per original transmission.

HTH,
RMG

I am sending some flat files to partner. if any error occured in that process it will show the system status value as DONE W/ERROR. If i reprocess, then it is showing the system status as REPROCESS W/ERROR,But the file transmition was sucessful. Can you please tell me the diff between reprocess and resubmitt. If sending FF to partner got failed, then do i need to do reprocess or resubmitt.

Designer Handbags
Replica Watches
Replica Handbags