Execution of flow service keeps in pub.client.sftp:put execution

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level?

Integration Server 10.5

Are you using a free trial or a product with a customer license?

customer license

What are trying to achieve? Please describe in detail.

I have to move a SFTP file into other folder in same SFTP. When the current execution become to put line just never finish the execution.

In SFTP I can see the file has been created succesfuly with the put order BUT the flow service just keep execution on it.
Ive debuged the flow service and when I execute the put order the execution keeps in there and never finish.

The file size is only 3kb

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

There isn’t and error. The execution keeps and never finished.

Have you installed latest fixes for the products

No all of them

Not addressing your specific issue/question but have you considered using pub.client.sftp:rename instead of get/put? A rename will move a file to another directory. There may be some limitations depending upon the specifics of the SFTP server (e.g. rename that moves a file from one volume to another may not be supported).

For the specific issue, can you share more detail for the get and put calls? There may be a mixing of “contentStream” by using it as both read and write that the underlying services do not like.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.