Errors when I open the httplocalhost5555WmTNWeb

experts,

I start up my IS and when I open the [url]http://localhost:5555/WmTNWeb/[/url] page , the console will put out the following errors:

2003-11-21 13:46:38 CST [ISC.0050.0019V2] Copy failed: No source data available: to=/Alerts/Group, from=/Group
2003-11-21 13:46:38 CST [ISC.0050.0019V2] Copy failed: No source data available: to=/Alerts/UserAlerts, from=/UserAlerts
2003-11-21 13:46:38 CST [ISC.0050.0019V2] Copy failed: No source data available: to=/Display/Alerts/Group, from=/Group
2003-11-21 13:46:38 CST [ISC.0050.0019V2] Copy failed: No source data available: to=/Display/Alerts/UserAlerts, from=/UserAlerts

and when I submit a document ,the similar errors will come “Copy failed: No source data available: … …”,the process I defined can’t get the data from the document I have sent.

Could you give me some advise on this?

Thanks in advance

“Copy failed” is not necessarily an “error message”. It just means that a Flow Map Copy command did not copy any data. Many documents have fields that are optional. Before the Flow Map Copy command was executed there was no field in the pipeline at the “from” path.

If you believe this message is displayed when there really is from-data, add a pub.flow:tracePipeline to the Flow to verify.

HTH,
Fred

Fred,

I added a pub.flow:tracePipeline into the flow ,then I find my CPU usage in task manager is 100%, and my pc become very slowly ,it seems my pc have been blocked . Could you tell me how to solve it?

thanks in advance.
xisheng.

Check the Memory size in the server.bat file. You might have to increase the memory size which will increase webMethods performance

I have set the Memory size up to :
set JAVA_MIN_MEM=256M
set JAVA_MAX_MEM=512M

but the CPU usage in task manager is still 100%.

Even I remove a pub.flow:tracePipeline from my Flow,when I restart the service ,the CPU still full.

Zhang,

Which version Integration Server you are using?. If you are using 6.0.1 check that you applied SP2