Error while using the database configurator in 8.2 Env

Hello There,

I have installed Oracle 10g. later, have installed the IS, TN, BROKER , MWS etc. When i am running Database Configurator, i am see the below error :

Summary of installation errors

Error in executing file C:\webMethods82\common\db/scripts/oracle/componenttracker/25/create/ora_ctr_c_ddl.sql
SQL error [sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00959: tablespace ‘WEBMDATA’ does not exist
ORA-06512: at line 13
ORA-01403: no data found

What could be the casue for this error? Any idea?

Thanks,
Veera

You would see an option in the bottom of DB Configurator Wizard like ‘Create tablespace’. Check that option and provide a path. Also you have to provide Oracle’s Admin id/pwd (user ‘system’ and its corresponding password).

Give it a try and let us know…

HTH
Senthil

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your reply. I have given the SYSTEM (Admin) user credentials. I didn’t check the option “Create Tablespaces and Database User” though. What tablespace directory i have to mention? Please advice.

I remember i have installed wM8.0 like an year ago. I haven’t checked this option during wM8.0 Installation and it went fine.

and also the url i have given is - “jdbc:wm:oracle://localhost:1521;serviceName=orcl” . hope i am okay with this url.

Thanks,
Veera.

Hi Veera,
You would have supplied Administrator/manage as the user account where scripts will create all the tables. If you have this user already created and mapped with a tablespace, then you dont have to check this option… I hope this time you are creating this user only now, and so you have to check this option to have the tablespace associate with it.

Tablespace Directory can be any physical path in your local system. URL is fine.

HTH
Senthil

1 Like

Hello Senthil,

I gave a local path(C:\webMethods82\SYSTEM) under tablespace directory. It worked!!!

Thanks,
Veera