Error while invoking select Adapter service on MYSQL Database

Hi,

I am facing the following issue while invoking selectSQL templet for MY SQL Database

Cannot execute the SQL statement “SELECT t1.x1,t1.x2,t1x3,t1.x4,t1.x5,t1.x6,t1.x7,t1.x8,t1.x9,t1.x10 FROM table t1 WHERE (t1.9 = ‘New’ ) ORDER BY 1 ASC”.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘OPTION SQL_SELECT_LIMIT=10’ at line 1

I am selecting top 10 rows ordered in Ascending on t1.x1 value.

Thanks
Hari

Could you please check the SQL syntax, this seems wrong to me.

select * from
not
select * from table

Dear Sasanka,

Thanks for your quick response.

The statement that i have posted is from error log(Its a SQLselect Templet). If I am giving max rows as ‘0’ its working fine.But when i am giving ‘5’ or ‘10’ its throwing an error.

Regards
Hari

Could you please place the IS version, JDBC Adapter Version and the JDBC Fix

Dear Sasanka,

IS Version : 8.2.1.0(IS_8.2_SP1_Core_Fix10)
JDBC Version: 6.5 ( WmJDBCAdapter_6.5_Fix29)

Please suggest something other than apply the SP3 Patch to IS.

Regards
Hari

Hi Hari,

as there this no SP3 for IS (only a SP2 plus additional IS_Core Fix20), this would not be suggested.

A check for an appropriate Fix for the Adapter Runtime might be helpful as well.

You might want to check for applying the JDBC_6.5_Fix53 instead.

Additionally you should check for updates to your MySQL Database and JConnect Database driver.

Regards,
Holger

Dear Holger,

Thanks for your reply.

I replicated the same connection in PROD and its working fine, but not working in QUAL.Both the servers have same configuration same Patches installed,

Please advice

Regards
Hari

Hi Hari,

both IntegrationServers or both MySQL Database Servers?

There need to be something different, but with the data provided this is not clear.

Regards,
Holger

Hello,

Compare the below items between your PROD, DEV and QAUL environments

1> JDBC adapter version with fix levels
2> My SQL JDBC Driver versions (you can get this from “About” page on your IS
3> DB versions