Error while installing WM6.5

Good day,

I am trying to install webMethods Fabric 6.5, unfortunately after the creation of an image reaches 77%. I receive this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException null com.wm.distman.custominstall.DLJarsProgressPanel java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.wm.distman.install.InstallerClassLoader.addJar2(InstallerClassLoader.java:258)

at com.wm.distman.custominstall.DLJarsProgressPanel.installExecute(DLJarsProgressPanel.java:317)

at com.wm.distman.install.PanelThread.run(PanelThread.java:91)

Does this has something to do with OS incompatibility or did i skip an installation process.

Thanks!

Are you using the most current version of the 6.5 Installer? If so, then it would appear that you’ve run into a defect that should be reported to WM Support.

Mark

Hi,MARK
it would be grt help for me if u tell me where can i get the free evaluation copy of webMethods for 30 days.awaiting for u r response.

Have someone in your company contact your friendly webMethods Sales Representative. If there is a decent chance of actually selling something, I’m sure they will be happy to provide an evaluation version of one or more WM products.

Mark