error page jsp

X-Application Version: 3.1.2, 3.1.1
Tamino Version : 3.1.1
Platform : NT, Win2k, Solaris, …
WebContainer : Tomcat 3.3
JDK Version : 1.3.1

sometimes the page home.jsp is opened in my browser, but when i want open the page search.jsp it give ne this error :

An error occurred in the application program. Please report the following problem to your webmaster.
Error message: 999: Application Error! Please contact the X-Application-Team.
Help message: Please send a copy of the stack trace and of the error page to the development team in order to solve this problem immediately.
Exception Type: ApplicationException
Stacktrace:

ApplicationException: 999: Application Error! Please contact the X-Application-Team.
com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.InvalidSchemaException
no such schema: Property
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.Schema.read(Schema.java:154)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.SchemaCache.lookup(SchemaCache.java:70)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.BusinessDocumentWorkspace.query(BusinessDocumentWorkspace.java:176)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.businessdocument.BusinessDocumentWorkspace.query(BusinessDocumentWorkspace.java:140)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.SessionContext.getCursor(SessionContext.java:559)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.taglib.FillSelectTag.processField(FillSelectTag.java:162)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.taglib.FillSelectTag.doAfterBodyCore(FillSelectTag.java:123)
at com.softwareag.xtools.xapplication.jsp.JspTag.doAfterBody(JspTag.java:169)
at Search_1._jspService(Search_1.java:246)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java)
at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.doService(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.facade.ServletHandler.service(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

which is the reason?

Does this question mean that you have solved the setup problem?

If not, this is probably a follow up problem of the setup problem – the setup has to be fixed first.

Michael

Software AG Germany, Darmstadt

unfortnatly i didn’t solve my problem, and i don’t understand the reason as i read the mail in the forum and i followed the istructions like other person… :confused: :confused:

Do you have a second machine? Could you please try to install your xapplication.zip file there?

Michael

Software AG Germany, Darmstadt