Error Log getting truncated

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Integration Server 10.3

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Production

Hello, i want to ask that if is there any way to expand the stacktrace that will be printed to WMERROR or find out the full stacktrace of the error? So i got an issue with JDBC Adapter Driver that are failed to connect sometimes, i want to trace the rootcause of this issues but the log got truncated (the extended settings deprecatedExceptionLogging is already set to false), below are the logs example:

[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement "INSERT INTO public.mail_notification("to", cc, bcc, subject, "from", sent_status, body,input_date) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)". "
(08006/0) An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend."
An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         >>>BasicData:errorResourceBundleName=com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.JDBCAdapterResourceBundle,errorMessageArgs=[0]INSERT INTO public.mail_notification("to", cc, bcc, subject, "from", sent_status, body,input_date) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?),[1]
(08006/0) An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend.,errorCode=316,pipeline=null,stack=org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend.
	at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:226)
	at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.execute(PgStatement.java:424)
	at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgPreparedStatement.executeWithFlags(PgPreparedStatement.java:161)
	at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgPreparedStatement.execute(PgPreparedStatement.java:155)
	at com.wm.adapter.wmjdbc.services.DynamicSQL.execute(DynamicSQL.java:294)
	at com.wm.adk.cci.interaction.WmInteraction.execute(WmInteraction.java:76)
	at com.wm.pkg.art.ns.AdapterServiceNode.invokeService(AdapterServiceNode.java:362)
	at com.wm.pkg.art.ns.ARTNSService.baseInvoke(ARTNSService.java:53)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:751)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:46)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:54)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:250)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:49)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.PipelineProcessor.process(PipelineProcessor.java:171)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:299)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:34)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:399)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:629)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:443)
	at com.wm.app.b2b.ser...<truncated>  

Any Idea? Thank You

Hi Vincent. Check the server.log. If the stack trace of a logged exception exceeds the width of the STACKTRACE column in the database, the full stack trace is written to the server log. I believe this was added in a fix on 10.3, so if you’re not seeing that, upgrade to the latest 10.3 fix.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.