Error loading xml into Tamino

Hello:

I’m using Tamino 4.4.1 under windows2000. Loading a xml document into Tamino, it failed with the next Tamino response:

<ino:response xmlns:ino="http://namespaces.softwareag.com/tamino/response2" xmlns:xql="http://metalab.unc.edu/xql/">
 <ino:message ino:returnvalue="0">
  <ino:messageline>document processing started</ino:messageline> 
  </ino:message>
 <ino:message ino:returnvalue="7711">
  <ino:messagetext ino:code="INOXDE7711">(cvc-complex-type.2.3): mixed content error</ino:messagetext> 
  <ino:messageline>Line 23, Column 18: [content 'Henry' in element 'given']</ino:messageline> 
  </ino:message>
</ino:response>

The xml element that causes the problem is:

<given>Henry</given>

XMLSpy validates the xml correctly selecting the xsd. I attach the schema definition. Why XMLSpy validates correctly the document but it is not valid to Tamino?

Thanks in advance.
datatypesBase.xsd (36.5 KB)

Hi Carlos,
“Henry” might of course be a very mixed person :wink:

Could you also provide the document that fails ?
Is it BTW all docs that fail ?

A brief view at the schema might indicate namespace problems !

Finn

Hello Finn, thanks 4 replying:

The schema I posted is an included schema inside the main one. The main schema is “CDA.xsd”, that includes “datatypes.xsd”, that includes “datatypesBase.xsd”. The “” element is defined in “datatypesBase.xsd”, and all its bases and restrictions are defined there too (as you can see in the schema). In order to avoiding “chameleon includes” I’ve set the same “targetNamespace” to all schemas: “urn:hl7-org:v3”, and all schemas have the same namespaces.

As you requested, I’ve attached the xml document that I can’t load. I hope it helps.

Thank you.
ClinicalDocument.xml (47 KB)

Hi Carlos,
I hadn’t checked that you only sent part of the schema :frowning:

• so I must admit I can’t get any further right now…

Perhaps the question you (and I) should be asking is:

• Anybody has any working HL7 schema running in Tamino already ?
    I would be surprised if not !!!

Finn

Hi again, Finn.

I hope not to be the first in using HL7 v3 schemas in Tamino, but I haven’t fond any reference about that. If you hear something about that, please let me know.

Thank you very much !!

Hi Carlos,
If nobody react regarding alreade implemented HL7, could you then post all the scema elements ?
Finn

Hello again:

I don’t know why I can’t upload two attachments in this post :shock: :shock: . First, the xml I can’t upload:
ClinicalDocument.xml (47 KB)

…and now the schema definition (TSD 4.4). I’ve joined all CDA schemas in one.

Thanks in advance:

Carlos
CDA.tsd (936 KB)

I don’t know what to do. I’ve validated correctly the .xml with the .xsd schema using XMLSpy. The “ClinicalDocument.xml” seems to be valid, but Tamino validator doesn’t think the same :frowning: .

Any suggestion will be apreciated.