Error in TN

I receive this error for when I am trying to execute a service during document processing. The process works fine but throws this error.

I am using the wm.tn.doc:getContentDelivery to extract the original message from TN. I am passing in the BizDoc, however, this error states that it isn’t present. I am taking the object *deliveryContent, converting bytes to string and mailing it to myself so I can compare the original message to the message extracted. They are exactly the same.

The service is a call to the IS to Enterprise Bridge. We also see the docs in Enterprise which passes to File I/O. Any help is appreciated.

Ray

ERROR BELOW:

) Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Mailer: sendmsg

com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException:

wm.tn.doc:getDeliveryContent

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException
“bizdoc” is required.
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: “bizdoc” is required.
at wm.tn.doc.getDeliveryContent(doc.java:432)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.BaseService.invoke(BaseService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowInvoke.invoke(FlowInvoke.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invokeNode(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.step(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.lang.flow.FlowState.invoke(FlowState.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.FlowSvcImpl.baseInvoke(FlowSvcImpl.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:495)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:464)
at com.wm.app.tn.route.RoutingActions.invokeWrapper(RoutingActions.java:814)
at wm.tn.route.invokeWrapper(route.java:809)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java(Compiled Code))
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:495)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Service.doInvoke(Service.java:392)
at com.wm.app.tn.delivery.DeliveryUtils.invokeLocal(DeliveryUtils.java:930)
at com.wm.app.tn.delivery.DeliveryUtils.invokeService(DeliveryUtils.java:569)
at com.wm.app.tn.delivery.GuaranteedJob.invoke(GuaranteedJob.java:203)
at com.wm.app.tn.delivery.JobMgr$JobExecutor.run(JobMgr.java:975)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java(Compiled Code))
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:512)

&l

Hi Ray,
Did you find the solution for this problem? If so, can you please send me the details of the solution? I am facing this problem now.

Thanks a lot
Bharat

Hi,
If the solution to this has been found can you please share. I also am facing this problem except it happens when I send an edi document to TN through the receive service.
Thanks

Hi Raymee,
This error happens when one of the service expects a bizdoc in the pipeline and it is missing. Tracing the flow might help you find the particular service.

Hope this helps
Bharat

Hello,

Please check that you have not dropped the bizDoc after calling the service to submit the document to TN, i.e. after you invoke the wm.tn:submit service. Also change from asynchronous to synchronous execution in the processing rule.

• Rajesh Rao

I am using TN large file handling. However, the process works fine when I call the processing rule synchronously. But I am having problems when I use large file handling and call the processing rule asynchronously. I am not dropping the bizdoc after calling the receive.

Are there any known issues in calling the processing rule asynchronously.

“Are there any known issues in calling the processing rule asynchronously.”

Hi - have a talk to WM support. A year or more ago, I saw something like this. If the processing rules were async, some documents would not be processed. Making our processing rules syncronous ended this problem and WM later said they fixed the underlying issue.