Error in running task in debug mode

Hi,

I have installed wM7.1 in the local machine recently, and created a process in which a task step in invoked. I am getting the following error while running the process in debug mode:

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: localhost at wm.task.taskclient.controlTasks(taskclient.java:273) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:403) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process

I am able to see this task through MWS–> Administration -->Task Engine Administartion , but not able to view the instance in Task List Maangement page. Will this be a configuration issue?

I am new to both processes and tasks, so any help to find out the problem/resolve this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Vidya

Uhmmm what do you get if you point your browsers to:

[url]http://IntegrationServer.yourhost.com:5555/WmTaskClient/tc-settings.dsp[/url] ? (This is the WmTaskClient configuration in your IS.

Maybe task server URL is not a valid URL such http://localhost:8585 ? Where localhost is the IP of your MWS

Hi ,

I tried creating a business process with human task in it . I built the process and uploaded it to MWS . I could also view the process in MWS . When I exceuted process , it gave me the message that the task got enqueued and it prompted me to login to the portal to mark the task as complete. Then it opened up login page of MWS and after logging in , it took me to Tasklist management page but I am unable to view any task there.

Tasklist URL points to MWS correctly . Also during build process , it prompted to deploy the task in Task engine for which I responded as “OK”.

I am not sure if anything else needs to be configured for the task to appera in the inbox . Can anyone please help me .

Thanks in advance .