error in running pip3A4

hai everyone

iam trying to send a 3A4 pip. i fallowed rosettanet doc and did the implementation. but at last in recent activity in monitor i could see the fallowing error

Failed getting instance list (java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc33-0009][SQLServer JDBC Driver][SQLServer]Invalid column name ‘AUDITTIMESTAMP’.)

by the way iam using webMethods 6.1 version n running on a windows NT server.

hope someone can show me a way

with regards
ramesh

Hi,

Can you plese check to see if your JDBC pools are created and that you have the correct version of the database setup.

(If you installed Modeler and Monitor 6.1.5, you need to create the database with the 6.1.5 scripts)

Raghu

hai raghu

firstly thanks for your reply. i have cross checked the scripts and now i dont see any error in recent activites in monitor. but even after i send the sample pip 3A4 document iam not able to see it in recently created proccesses in monitor. iam fallowing each and every step as the sample guide.but i dont understand where iam going wrong. i think you can suggest me some solution.

thanks and have a nice weekend.

with regards
ramesh

Hi Ramesh,

Shut down your server. Open the server.cnf file located in the %webMethods%/IntegrationServer/config folder. and make sure the following parameters are set to the following values.

‘watt.server.auditStore’ = ‘database’
‘watt.server.auditLoadSchema’ = 'yes

Restart server! and run the sample, you should see the processes appear!

Thanks
Raghu

hai raghu

thnks for ur reply. every time u give a reply iam able to correct a mistake in my process. pls spare me since iam new to webMethods. as you told i changed the parameters in config folder and noe iam able to see the recent activities. but the major problem iam facing are:

1. after i kick off the conversation iam getting a message as purchase order send successfully and iam getting four links below it. now iam able to witness only the first link i.e. po sent by my enterprise and iam not able to see the remaining three links

2. in monitor the conversation is shown in recently failed activites and not in recently created activities.

pls convey me where iam going wrong

with regards
ramesh

Hi Ramesh,

The reason you are not seeing the links on the RosettaNet sample page is because the process is failing before it completes successfully.

There are many reasons why RosettaNet processes might fail, for example, the Purchase Order might not have been successfully sent, validation might have failed, etc. Please look at the monitor to see which step failed in which process. And then look at the exception to find out what is wrong and fix it.

Hope this helps
Raghu