Error in Rosettanet samples

I am trying to run RosettaNet4.5 samples.
When I tried to run PIP3A4 Sample, I am getting method not found exception and message is as follows

n error occurred while tracing.

com.wm.lang.flow.FlowException: ip.cm.handlers:processDocument(): Error trapped in service: wm.server.flow:stepFlow
Error:
Error: ip.cm:startConversation():
Error Message: com.wm.app.tn.cm.ConversationEngine: method createConversation(Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/wm/app/tn/cm/ConversationScript;)V not found

Please let me know if anyone has solutions for this.

Thanks
Shiv

The ConversationEngine class is in your tncore.jar file (which would be in lib/jars after installing WmTN packge).

Hi,
Thakns for the response.
tncore.jar file /lib/jars and is in the classpath.
Administator gui shows “tncore.jar” in classpath.
please let me know if you have any other solutions.

thanks
shiv

Shiv,

You are trying to use RN 4.5 with TN 4.6. RN 4.5 only works with TN 4.5 or 4.5.1. If you want to use TN 4.6, you must upgrade to RN 4.6.

Hi george,
I upgraded to RN 4.6.
Now i am getting following error.

2002-08-05 10:37:47 PDT com.wm.lang.flow.FlowException:ip.util:XMLToRecord(): Error trapped in service wm.ip.util:XMLtoRecord
[ESIPRT.000000.000020] Error:
Error: Error while executing service wm.ip.util:documentToRecord [ESIPRT.000000.000001] [ESIPRT.000000.000001]
Error Message:
Error: recordName is required [ESIPRT.000000.000011] [ESIPRT.000000.000011]
Suggested Action:
Level: Level:
Stack Trace:
wm.ip.trp.IPException:
at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)

May i know where i am doing wrong ?

regards
shiv

Hi,

It is working now.
Since I upgraded to RN4.5 to RN4.6, there are two versions of PIP3A4v1.1 exists in document type. I disabled older version PIP3A4v1.1 document and now it is working fine.

regards
shiv