error in flow service

Hi friends,
I have one doubt,I have written a flow service for inbound transaction.I m getting 997 and I have to insert the fields in the AS400.i have written insert queries and my flow service is complete.but wen I run it and wen it goes to the insert query it throws and exception
[ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service USFC_ACE_IF.Inbound.Transaction997.Adapters:insertHeader.
Exception in Execution Parameter type not valid.I have everything as java.lang.string in my input parameters…they have given me a canonical document in which every field in that databse is listed with their type and bytes information.Under type it says either P0 or AN for the fields types.I think of 2 possible problems either I have to trim the fields before sending them to DB because i think that i m inserting more than what is assigned to that field or the type is invalid…between the query for insert which I have written is
INSERT INTO ASRDPNTDTA.E1P326 (COL1,COL2,COL3….COLN) VALUES (‘VALUE1’,?,?,‘VALUE4’,?,?..?)
IS THIS RITE??
PLSSS REPLY
ABHI

Hi Abhi,

did you solve your issue or not?
If not, please provide some more information about IS Version, JDBC Adapter Version, Database Type and version, …

Regards,
Holger