Error in FIND action

Is there anyway I an troubleshoot connecting to the local SFTP instance in ActiveTransfer and doing a Find Operation?

Finding files in the path:SFTP://SERVER:22/.
Action failed : Assertion failed, next byte value is d4 instead of asserted 30


This appears to be related to the private/public key - the “Test Connection” works, however when used as a Virtual Folder, it fails. If I switch to Password Auth, the issue goes away.

I have tried a different Remote SFTP server (that uses Private/Public keys) and get a similar issue:

Finding files in the path:SFTP://SERVER/Folder/.
Action failed : Assertion failed, next byte value is af instead of asserted 30

We’ve found the issue - ActiveTransfer was (for some reason?) only installed on one of the Active/Active Integration servers - and it seems the Event Engine was running on the other server. Stopping the IS Server on the this Server allowed it work. I’m not sure what the prescribed architecture is for AT, but this single server install does seem a bit unusual.

The mystery deepens - we added our second IS server to the MWS ActiveTransfer instances and then we reviewed the Server Log in more detail and found the second server has a InvalidPassphraseException when run as a schedule. If we select this AT instance and do a “Test Connection” it works fine. So this is quite confusing.

13521 11/24/2016 03:43:52 PM|Using SSH KEY:E:\Temp\private_openssh.ppk

13522 11/24/2016 03:43:52 PM|com.softwareag.mft.activetask.plugins.FindTask.Find:ps3L7oV9Lp-Thread-1157

13523 11/24/2016 03:43:52 PM|com.softwareag.mft.activetask.plugins.FindTask.Find:com.sshtools.publickey.InvalidPassphraseException: Assertion failed, next byte value is af instead of asserted 30

13524 11/24/2016 03:43:52 PM|com.softwareag.mft.activetask.plugins.FindTask.Find:com.sshtools.publickey.j.toKeyPair:-1

13525 11/24/2016 03:43:52 PM|com.softwareag.mft.activetask.plugins.FindTask.Find:com.softwareag.mft.client.SFTPClient.login:97

13526 11/24/2016 03:43:52 PM|

13527 11/24/2016 03:43:52 PM|com.softwareag.mft.activetask.plugins.FindTask.Find:com.softwareag.mft.activetask.plugins.Task.go:177

13528 11/24/2016 03:43:52 PM|com.softwareag.mft.activetask.plugins.FindTask.Find:com.softwareag.mft.activetask

The issue appears to be that our first IS Server has MAT_9.8_Server_Fix6 applied but the other server doesn’t.

Our current workaround is to force the schedule (via the IS Scheduler) to run on our first server only.