Error in configuring Broker SSL Identity

Hi,

I am trying to configure SSL on my Broker Server and to set ACLs.
When i try to assign Broker SSL Identity from MWS user interface, I am getting an error saying:
Error: Failed to get the identity information for the Broker tool.

I have uploaded my keystore and trust store files from MWS UI. Then went to the Identity tab in Messaging->Settings->Change Identity.
Selected my keystore and truststore, given keystore password and got the username. When I click “Connect” it throws an error that it failed to get identity information!

And the detailed message says:
com.webMethods.messaging.tools.API.core.MessagingToolException: failed to decrypt safe contents entry: javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Given final block not properly padded {1}
at com.webMethods.messaging.tools.API.broker.pref.IdentityPreference.getIdentityMap(IdentityPreference.java:298)
at com.webMethods.caf.msg.msgutil.IdentitySetting.initIdentity(IdentitySetting.java:41)
at com.webMethods.caf.msg.msgsettings.MsgSettingsidentityView.getIdentity(MsgSettingsidentityView.java:66)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor159.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

Any idea why it is happening and the workaround/solution? Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Srujana

I am using Broker Server 7.1 version.

Hi,

I am trying to configure SSL on my Broker Server and to set ACLs.
When i try to assign Broker SSL Identity from MWS user interface, I am getting an error saying:
Error: Failed to get the identity information for the Broker tool.

I have uploaded my keystore and trust store files from MWS UI. Then went to the Identity tab in Messaging->Settings->Change Identity.
Selected my keystore and truststore, given keystore password and got the username. When I click “Connect” it throws an error that it failed to get identity information!

And the detailed message says:
com.webMethods.messaging.tools.API.core.MessagingToolException: failed to decrypt safe contents entry: javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: Given final block not properly padded {1}
at com.webMethods.messaging.tools.API.broker.pref.IdentityPreference.getIdentityMap(IdentityPreference.java:298)
at com.webMethods.caf.msg.msgutil.IdentitySetting.initIdentity(IdentitySetting.java:41)
at com.webMethods.caf.msg.msgsettings.MsgSettingsidentityView.getIdentity(MsgSettingsidentityView.java:66)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor159.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

Any idea why it is happening and the workaround/solution? Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Srujana