Error in AS2 : Recipient info is not available for the recipientCer

Hello

I am trying to send file via AS2 between 2 wm servers (UAT to DEV). UAT wm server has an certificate (thirdy party) configured and DEV has self-signed certificate. I am getting the following error. What could be the reason?

Error attempting to parse message contents

javax.mail…
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Mailer: sendmsg

com.wm.app.tn.err.EXMLException:

Error attempting to parse message contents

javax.mail.MessagingException
Recipient info is not available for the recipientCert
javax.mail.MessagingException: Recipient info is not available for the recipientCert

Try to have the same certificate chain in both the environments. Target is expecting some certificate chain which is source is unable to send,this is the root cause of your error.

Thanks,

Thanks. We were using same certificate chain in both server. But we figured out due to some reason, the company name in certificate for one of server is showing in Capital and in other it is not.
We found the collation difference in DB for these servers. Fixed it and reimported the certificates and it worked.

Glad to hear that issue got resolved. Thanks for update.

Thanks,

Hi,

I encountered the same issue. What could be the issue?
Is the issue with recipient’s certificate or sender certificate?
The certificates seems to be installed properly.

hi ,

For me, the case difference in the company name in the certificate caused issue. I would suggest u do a comparison of each attribute of the certificates between system and see if any mismatch.

Thanks
Anish

Hi Anish,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, I have read your earlier post on your resolution. However, I didn’t quite get it.
I did, however, try to amend the IDs (EDIINT AS2, DUNS, etc) in Trading Partner Profile, to follow the one that is specified in the certificate. It still returning me the same error.

TS, make sure you have the same certificate chain ( if you are having multiple ) on both the systems.

Thanks,