Error deploying a Process model - From Designer

Hello,

I have created a process model using designer. Its a simple model with a recieve step and an activity step that invokes a flow service.

When I try deploying the model on my process engine I am getting the below error :

Error*******
Error: Build of process “Training1” failed. Please check the log file for more information.
com.webMethods.process.generator.exception.GenerationException: com.webMethods.process.connection.is.IntegrationServerConnectionException: "Error accessing services in the WmPRT Package. Please make sure WmPRT package is installed and enabled on your IS connected to the logical server “{0}”.localhost
at com.webMethods.process.generator.PRTFragmentGenerator.generatePRTFragments(PRTFragmentGenerator.java:141)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.ProcessModelGenerator.generateModel(ProcessModelGenerator.java:381)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.ProcessModelGenerator.generateModel(ProcessModelGenerator.java:463)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:269)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:89)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:256)

I have verified in the integration server that the PRT package is enabled and it loaded without any error.

Also, I see that the package that contains the Subscription triggers and the transition triggers has go created on the IS.

Can you please let me know what can be the probable issue.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Ashish Bhatia

Hi,

Did you define logical server in Designer, by default there will be a logical server defined by the name “Default”, what is its status (green or red) ? (Designer → Windows → Preferences → webMethods → Logical) Servers

Regards,
Sumit

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!!
Yes, I have configured a new local server and its status is connected.

Regards,
Ashish Bhatia

Hi Ashish,

I have the same trouble. The package is enabled in IS and the Designer is connected to the logical server. Were you able to resolve the issue?

Found this error in IS while trying to build and upload for execution on the IS.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException: [101.518] *** Exception: Unable to connect to database!

What should be done with the JDBC pool? Should we configure a new pool alias ?

Thanks,
Pradeep

Pradeep,

Make sure that you have a valid connection to the Process Audit Database(In Designer Window->preferences->webMethods->Process Devlopment → Process Audit Database)

also make sure you have the Broker up and running.

Akshith

I think this is related to the Audit DB configuration in IS.
Go to IS>JDBC Pool and test your configuration by running one test from the list of the Functional Alias Definitions.

Kerni, you got it right. I found that out and was going to post it myself. - thanks :slight_smile:

Pradeep,

In order to solve this “com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException: [101.518] *** Exception: Unable to connect to database!” check if you have the ProcessEngine Pool configured.

If not, run the Database Component Configuration to create the ProcessEngine schemas, create a Pool Alias and than associate this pool to the ProcessEngine function.

Regards,
Vivian Satie

Hi

I am Srikanth Mangipudi.
I am trying to develop a sample process with single Receive step which just receives a Broker Document Type as input.

While trying to build the same, i see error - Error accessing services in the WmPRT package.

Here are things i did.

1. In Designer > Windows > Preferences, defined logical server. Works fine.

2. In Designer > Windows > Preferences > webMethods > ProcessAuditDatabase - Use IntegrationServer JDBC pool parameters

3. In IS Admin Console, I created JDBC pool alias for ProcessEngine, ProcessAudit…

Mentioned it as Associated Pool Alias for Fuction Alias : Process Engine and Process Audit. Did Test of connection. It works.

After all these settings, i get error, Error accessing services in the WmPRT package.

Please help

Best regards
Srikanth Mangipudi

Try to re-run the SQL scripts

Hi,

Even i facing the same prob. My connection pools are working fine and the logical server with the designer is also good. I tried reloading the wmPRT package also. After doing all these, i still see this error :

Error: Build of process “test1” failed. Please check the log file for more information.
com.webMethods.process.generator.exception.GenerationException: com.webMethods.process.connection.is.IntegrationServerConnectionException: "Error accessing services in the WmPRT Package. Please make sure WmPRT package is installed and enabled on your IS connected to the logical server “{0}”.localhost
at com.webMethods.process.generator.PRTFragmentGenerator.generatePRTFragments(PRTFragmentGenerator.java:141)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

plzz Help me out…

Thank you,
Naidu

Hi Team,
I am also facing the same problem.

1. The Logical server is enabled.
  2. WmPRT package is loaded with out any error in IS.
  3. The Broker server is running properly.
  4. JMS connection has both PE_NONTRANSACTIONAL_ALIAS, PRT_NONTRANSACTIONAL_ALIAS

I am unable to proceed ahead.

The error log is as follows:
"Error: Build of process “SimpleProject” failed. Please check the log file for more information.
com.webMethods.process.generator.exception.GenerationException: com.webMethods.process.connection.is.IntegrationServerConnectionException: "Error accessing services in the WmPRT Package. Please make sure WmPRT package is installed and enabled on your IS connected to the logical server “{0}”.Default
at com.webMethods.process.generator.ProcessModelGenerator.generateModel(ProcessModelGenerator.java:381)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.ProcessModelGenerator.generateModel(ProcessModelGenerator.java:463)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:269)
at com.webMethods.process.generator.actions.GenerateProcessAction.run(GenerateProcessAction.java:89)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:256)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:229)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:545)
"

Many Thanks,
Salian

Have you checked your process Audit database connection both on designer as well as on IS (JDBC pools)?

Hi,
Yes, I have checked the process audit database connection, I am not using the (IS)JDBC pool. Whenever I tried to create a “Pool Alias Definitions” against a Oracle Driver it disappears on restart of the IS server. Hence I have used normal option for connecting to the database available in Designer.

Regards,
Sukesh S

Are you pointing your process engine functional alias to the same DB which you connected from Designer… it must be same.

I am using IS 8.0

During Is start up i am facing this error though server is runing.

Caused by: com.wm.app.audit.AuditException: [BAA.0000.0050] Could not create des
tination “ProcessAuditDBDest” for Process Logger. Destination may refer to a JDBC Pool alias that does not exist or is not configured.
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.audit.config.AuditConfigurator.createDestinatio
nCfgIfNeeded(AuditConfigurator.java:318)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.audit.config.AuditConfigurator.addLogger(AuditC
onfigurator.java:203)

Now how i will create ProcessAuditDBDest after installation?

even I am not ableto create any connection pool in ISadmin, bcz after restaring the IS the changes has been disapers every time, but xml created in IntegrationServer\config\jdbc\pool folder.

I am also not able to deploy process file using designer it is throwing following error

com.webMethods.process.generator.exception.GenerationException: com.webMethods.process.connection.is.IntegrationServerConnectionException: Error accessing services in the WmPRT Package. Please make sure WmPRT package is installed and enabled on your IS connected to the logical server “{0}”.local

I blev this two error are indentical , due to audit config related issue.

Now can anybody please tell em how this could be resolved?

Regards
Avik

Is ProcessEngine and Process Audit database installed correctly? I would suggest to run the DB configuration and recreate the Process Engine and Database tables…Also check if WmPRT package’s home page shows DB is connected.

YES this is the best way to do and check on this error kind:

As suggested, once you recreate all tables, assign the pool to specific functional alias from IS Admin, and do a test connection… It will check if related tables are present or not and give you the status as successful/failure.

Make sure, you have WmPRT package installed and activated.

Make sure, in your designer, Windows > Preferences > SoftwareAG > Integration Server and check if the IS where Process Engine is installed has been correctly configured.

-Senthil