Error Creating TN Processing Rule

Hi Gurus,
I am getting a JDBC error in TN when I try to create a processing rule (Pasted below). Even a simple rule with default (ANY) settings is giving me this error. I have to admit this is my first adventure in TN. I was able to successfully create a partner profile and a document with identifying query (Tested using the tester). Cannot proceed with this processing rule error.

Any help is appreciated.

Error
Error encountered while inserting processing rule 52qitd00134uutgcl00000000. The exception message is : [wm-cjdbc35-0054][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-12899: value too large for column “B2B_CNS_WEBM7”.“PROCESSINGRULE”.“RULEID” (actual: 25, maximum: 24)
(0) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc35-0054][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-12899: value too large for column “B2B_CNS_WEBM7”.“PROCESSINGRULE”.“RULEID” (actual: 25, maximum: 24)
(1) java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc35-0054][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-12899: value too large for column “B2B_CNS_WEBM7”.“PROCESSINGRULE”.“RULEID” (actual: 25, maximum: 24)

The issue has been fixed. I was missing some TNConsole patches. Once I applied them, it was business as usual.

Thanks,
Anil