Email Notification

Hi All,

we want to send a email notification when ever there is any exception occur in any services in Interface packages.

How we can achieve this. Is there any inbuild package is there for this ?.

Regards
reema

Take a look at the error handling examples in the shareware/freeware section of wmusers.

use the smtp services in the pub folder. Before that you may have to catch the error and in the catch block call the smtp srvice

Hi,

I have saw the Error Handler package and there is one main service is there errorhandling which is taking input of few values.

my question is i how i can use this services in my packages.

Can you please give me little idea how this service is working.

Regards
Reema

Sequence (Main)
Sequence (Try)
Sequence (Catch)
getLastError
errorHandler

Hi Jay,

my conern is not of understanding or error handling service.My concern is how this service we can use if error is occur in a service.

I have Interface package in which there many services are there.Suppose in any services it throw error i have to send email with the error report. So how i can do that.

How i can use this a error handling service. There is Event Manager tab is there in developer.is this service we have to use there ?.. can u please explain my whole senario.

Thanks
Reema

Hi,

The package you see must be custom one, so little difficult for others to explain its usage. best way to analyze it is go thru the code and pass values to the service and check what it does.

Thanks Jday and shahid.

I understand the concept how Email notification work, that is great help to me.we can easily costomize package as per your requirment…

Thanks
reema