Dsp pages concern

Hi,
I have to use dsp pages. my concern is if i have to invoke service input parameter we have to use get parameter methods only. suppose if i have to pass value name field to test Service IS service then we to invoke like this in dsp pages
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][URL]http://localhost:5555/testservice.dsp?name=myname[/URL][/size][/font]
my concer is i have to send large amount of date to invoke the IS service, Is this is only mechanism to use to send date in dsp pages. for security reason we don’t want to append value into url so can you please suggest how we can achieve this.
2. which is better mechanism to use either dsp or Jsp.

Regards
Reema

you can use POST instead of GET as as result the data won’t be visible in URL

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Suppose my service having input value as “name” and “surname” and output field its giving details.

so can you please let me know how i can create the DSP with POST implementation.Can you please share the DSP code for that it will be great help to understand the senario.

Regards
Reema

page1.dsp

Name:

Surname:

SubmitPage.dsp

%invoke test%
%value result%

where in SubmitPage.dsp u can call ur test service whose i/p will be name and surname and output will be result which u can display in this page

Hi ,

Thanks for u reply.

How i can call in input value name and surname in DSP pages to invoke the IS Service. in Dsp page mention tag %invoke tag% but how i can invoke the input parameter for same. is from HTML page direct it will go to this ?

1. I dont want HTML page saving i want DSP page only. So please suggest me senario like that where from DSP page i want to invoke the IS Service with POST menthod with input parameter as “name” and “surname” and it will retrun some value which i will send to another DSP pages.

regards
Reema

For getting input of dsp pages in ur flow service you have to set two string input variables as name and surname in ur test flow service do remember to keep the same name

Name:

Surname:

As a result when you go from one page to other the input given in above field will become input to ur flow service %invoke test% used in other dsp page SubmitPage.dsp