This might be a dumb question. How to determine if Broker_API_Java_6-5-2_Fix2 has been installed or applied on the server?
Check the WmBrokerAdmin package in admin console. You may get that info here.
Here is how you can:
- Go to /lib
- Get the wmbrokerclient.jar file
- Extract the file in some other directory
jar -xvf wmbrokerclient.jar
- Navigate to COM/activesw/api/client in the extracted directory.
- view the version.properties file
- VersionLabel gives you the fix level. (Fix2 actually shows as Fix3 due to PS error).