Displaying wrong percentages in pi-graph widget

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

latest

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

production

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

The pi graph is displaying wrong percentages.
The visual dispalys percentage of correct packages, wrong packages and no code packages.

from today morning the maschine did not produce any packages which means that
percentages of correct packages = empty and wrong packages = empty and no code packages = empty.

But the pi-graph is showing 100% which is wrong.

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Hello Prathyusha,
I tested this with Cumulocity 1014.0.172. the result should look like this.

Please let me know the URL of this dashboard.
If it is one of our servers, then I can check this with my support user access.

Kind regards,
Christian Herzog

Dashboard-DemoSens(FS01210012) / Cumulocity - Application Builder

Here is the URL of the Pi

Hi,

We are planning to deploy the real time KPI value that is represented in the pie.chart widget to the customer by end of the week can you please let me know quickly how to solve the issue or there anyother readymade real time measurements pie-chart widgets.

Analysis we made when this error occurs.

The Pie chart displays the 100% though the values of the wrong code = 0, % of passed code = 0, % of nocode = 0% in the backend. For example the wrong code and passed code and no code is 0% is 12:00:00 pm

And it constantly displays the displays the 100% even if there are no meaurements after 12:00:00 pam
For example between 12:00:00 pm and 10:00:00 am there are no measurements.

Hi Prathyusha,
as this is a custom app I cannot access with my support user on your chart.
I will contact you privately for the next step.
Regards, Christian

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.