Disable packages before starting Intergration server

Hi Experts,

Please let us know how can we disable packages before starting Integration server.

This condition occured when IS server stop working and we need to restart IS server and want to disable particular package so that it can’t make connection with particular db which is down now.

Can we make package disable through manifest.v3 file or there is anyother way through which we can do that.

Thanks,
Kuldeep

Try the value:
“no”
in the manifest.v3 in order to disable a package.

But if your IS stops working because of a db connection not working, you should handle this somewhere in your logic.

I am using IS 8.0

During Is start up i am facing this error though server is runing.

Caused by: com.wm.app.audit.AuditException: [BAA.0000.0050] Could not create des
tination “ProcessAuditDBDest” for Process Logger. Destination may refer to a JDBC Pool alias that does not exist or is not configured.
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.audit.config.AuditConfigurator.createDestinatio
nCfgIfNeeded(AuditConfigurator.java:318)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.audit.config.AuditConfigurator.addLogger(AuditC
onfigurator.java:203)

Now how i will create ProcessAuditDBDest after installation?

even I am not ableto create any connection pool in ISadmin, bcz after restaring the IS the changes has been disapers every time, but xml created in IntegrationServer\config\jdbc\pool folder.

I am also not able to deploy process file using designer it is throwing following error

com.webMethods.process.generator.exception.GenerationException: com.webMethods.process.connection.is.IntegrationServerConnectionException: Error accessing services in the WmPRT Package. Please make sure WmPRT package is installed and enabled on your IS connected to the logical server “{0}”.local

I blev this two error are indentical , due to audit config related issue.

Now can anybody please tell em how this could be resolved?

Regards
Avik

Did you run/install all the common db scripts via configurator and created JDBC pools?

HTH,
RMG

Thanks AranaudW and RMG to reply me.

I would like to ask one more thing…while IS starting it try to connect all different interface DB. If we want to stop that how can we do that.

We want enable DB connection after IS startup.

Thanks,
Kuldeep

Hi ,

I have checked the IS>Settings>JDBC Pools and I found there are no
Functional Alias Definitions and Pool Alias Definitions created by default.

but the follwoing files are present in IntegrationServer\config\jdbc\function folder

[attachment]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]880[/ATTACH]

I have drop all the table using DBconfigurator and create those again. till the issue persist.

Should i need to reinstall it again or is there any option in configuration level that may solve the problem,
Please let me know.

If any other info you required please inform

Regards
Avik

Make sure you created ProcessAudit and ProcessEngine tables and check the db/WmPRT package Home page.

If not open an incident with SAG support and you did all kind of tricks as issue still persists.
They can check more deeper via net meeting:

HTH,
RMg

Hi

I found trouble in WmPRT home

[TABLE=“class: tableForm”]
[TR]
[TD=“class: oddcol-l, width: 25%”]Subsystem Name[/TD]
[TD=“class: oddcol, width: 10%”] [/TD]
[TD=“class: oddcol”] Message[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Audit Logging Process Logger is either not enabled or not configured for the database
Process Engine Database Process engine database could not be accessed
Process Audit Database Process audit database could not be accessed
Optimize Logging Unable to initialize Optimize interface
Business Calendars JDBC pool functional alias “CentralUsers” is not configured

Is there any way to enable this/ configure this now( after installation)?

and I also found only the follwoing 3 tables are not created, otherthan this three, rest of all the tables are present in my oracle DB

1. WMCUSTOMPROCESSDATA
  2. WPRTINSTANCEITER
  3. PRTQUEUECONTENT
    during startup of WmPRT I found following error also

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [101.518] Exception: Unable to connect to database! at com.wm.app.prt.storage.Migrate.migrateDatabase(Migrate.java:43) at wm.prt.admin.startup(admin.java:78) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke

First did you check on this and able to create Functional Alias Definitions for processAudit,ProcessEngine and also CentralUsersPool separate alias for Central Users?

Also check with the DBA also about process tables that were missing after you ran the db scripts:

thats exactly i want know. is it possible to configure those manually. if possible then how?
if not possible then one option is open to me that is re installation of IS.

“configure those manually” I mean create from the JDBCPools page unless all the required set of PRT tables got created:

HTH,
RMG

Hi Frolidriece ,

DO YOU THING YOUR THIS POST IS RELEVANT IN THIS CONTEXT.
!!

Don’t worry I have deleted those spam posts and reported the same to the site moderator:

HTH,
RMG

server log showing the following error

----------------------------------
##################################################################################
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [ISS.0095.0022W] Audit Logging Initialization: Unable to verify the Max Connections setting for the Audit Logging database.
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.main.5010E] Failed to open destination ‘CoreAuditDBDest’; reason ‘Failed to lookup DataSource for ‘java:webMethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit’’
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.main.5010E] Failed to open destination ‘ErrorDBDest’; reason ‘Failed to lookup DataSource for ‘java:webMethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit’’
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.main.5010E] Failed to open destination ‘ServiceDBDest’; reason ‘Failed to lookup DataSource for ‘java:webMethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit’’
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.main.5010E] Failed to open destination ‘SessionDBDest’; reason ‘Failed to lookup DataSource for ‘java:webMethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit’’
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.queue.2019W] Worker thread for queue ‘Document Queue’ started, but its target destination is not open
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [ISS.0095.0014W] ERROR: Audit Logging initialization failed.
######################################################################################################
----------------------

I have checked to the connected DB url
<value name="dbURL">jdbc:wm:oracle://3.209.117.75:1521;serviceName=XE</value[COLOR=#0000ff]>
[/color]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]IS Core Audit ‘WMSESSION’ and ‘WMERROR’ are present in the database.[/size][/font]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]I think IS fix is required in this case
[COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff][URL]wmusers.com

[/COLOR]can you please inform how I can get the fix/ whats the process?

Regards
Avik
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[INDENT]server log showing the following error

----------------------------------
##################################################################################
[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [ISS.0095.0022W] Audit Logging Initialization: Unable to verify the Max Connections setting for the Audit Logging database.
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.main.5010E] Failed to open destination ‘CoreAuditDBDest’; reason ‘Failed to lookup DataSource for ‘java:webMethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit’’
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.main.5010E] Failed to open destination ‘ErrorDBDest’; reason ‘Failed to lookup DataSource for ‘java:webMethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit’’
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.main.5010E] Failed to open destination ‘ServiceDBDest’; reason ‘Failed to lookup DataSource for ‘java:webMethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit’’
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.main.5010E] Failed to open destination ‘SessionDBDest’; reason ‘Failed to lookup DataSource for ‘java:webMethods/jdbc/ISCoreAudit’’
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [WmAuditingSC.queue.2019W] Worker thread for queue ‘Document Queue’ started, but its target destination is not open
2012-08-22 18:42:57 GMT+05:30 [ISS.0095.0014W] ERROR: Audit Logging initialization failed.
######################################################################################################
----------------------

I have checked to the connected DB url
<value name="dbURL">jdbc:wm:oracle://3.209.117.75:1521;serviceName=XE</value[COLOR=#0000ff]>
[/color]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]IS Core Audit ‘WMSESSION’ and ‘WMERROR’ are present in the database.[/size][/font]

[FONT=Courier New][SIZE=2]I think IS fix is required in this case
http://www.wmusers.com/forum/showthr…-in-Server-log

can you please inform how I can get the fix/ whats the process?

Regards
Avik
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/INDENT]

For any fix download you can contact SAG support with an incident and specify them the appropriate fix name and they can assist you downloading from their FTP site or superseded fix:

HTH,
RMG

Hi

I need some advantage / dis advantage analysis on the following two integration approach based on the EAI perspective, agile and robust integration design.

Scenario is there are two interfaces between two edge systems, one is webMethods and another one is Oracle fusion middleware. webMethods receives data from source system , publish this into broker and one subscribing service will pick up the data from broker and send it to oracle fusion middleware and fusion middleware send the data to target system. This is the design , this design scenario can not change. Now when interacting between webMethods and oracle fusion then what will be the best approach to be followed

Approach 1)
webMethods collect data from source system and push the data into weblogic queue. This weblogic queue is configured inside the oracle fusion middleware side.

Approach 2)
Oracle fusion middle ware will contact to webMethods boker and will collect the data.in this case no need to create any different queue at weblogic side.

regards
Avik

Approach 2)
Oracle fusion middle ware will contact to webMethods boker and will collect the data.in this case no need to create any different queue at weblogic side.

Are you planning to use JMS connecting/JNDI to Broker in this scenario or what is the plan?

I plan the first approach, because in webMethods side we have some existing routing logic. according to this logic webMethods sending data to target.
Now if target it self comes to webMethods and try to collect the data ,then i believe the routing logic have to incorporate in target side.

Please tell me if I follow the Broker JNDI in approach 2 then, what configuration required in webMethods and to run this in production any premission required to expose the webMethods broker to a specefic target.?

Regards
Avik

I am asking you the question how are you planning for approach2 connecting to Broker you mentioned.

Regarding the permission you connect thru JMS queues/topics the configuration needs to be done from source to target:

Approach1 depends on your environment/technical feasibility you can go with this route and sounds you know what you are doing with approach 1 logical layer: