I have a strange issue with the service wm.fin.format:xmlToIData, which I want to use to create a temporary IData document from a SWIFT MT192 in XML-format.
The goal is to create a complete SWIFT-FIN message text (including headers and trailer) by completing its content part, which I have as XML.
What my flow service is doing is the following:
- select the BLOB containing the XML from the database
- convert the BLOB to a string
- pass that XML string to the service xmlToIData
- pass the output to wm.fin.map:mapOutbound
- map respective values to the SWIFT header
- pass the output to wm.fin.dfd.convertBizNameFormat
- pass the output to wm.fin.format:convertIDataToFIN
Finally, I have my SWIFT message as a string. Mission complete.
Here’s the funny part:
When I run the service as a whole I get the following error message in Step 3):
If I then trace the flow service step by step it’s working fine. The XML string is there and it is converted to IData as expected.
Is there some sort of timing problem with this service? How else can it be that it is working on the one hand when I step through it in trace mode, and not working on the other when the service is run normally?
The error can even be reproduced when I quickly step through the service in trace mode. While when clicking slowly (i.e. waiting a few seconds between each click) it’s doing what it’s supposed to.
Inserting a sleep-service, by the way, did not help I already tried that.
Any ideas anybody?
Thanks in advance